Rotaract Fundraising Activity

Shandy emailed us all on an opportunity to raise funds.  Please contact her if you can help! (208) 669-0026
slam@vandals.uidaho.edu

Hello All!

I have signed our group up for a small fundraising opportunity. We will be manning the ASUI voting polls Tuesday from 9 a.m. - 6 p.m. I apologize that I didn't consult anyone about this opportunity, but it was first come first serve, which meant I needed to respond immediately or lose out. I chose Tuesday because it is the day I have the most dead time, which I figured would be needed considering this is short notice for everyone. We need at least one person at the booth at all times throughout the day, but if you would like company, bring a friend! If everyone could email me a time that they would be willing to help out I would really appreciate it. If everyone does a 2 hour time slot, the day will go by quickly. We make $100 dollars to sit and point people to the right direction, much easier than scrubbing cars. I have a schedule ready and will start inserting names as soon as I receive your emails. 

Chewy- Did anything ever happen with the Rotaract Shirts? This would be a great place to wear them!

Thank you,

Shandy Lam

0 comments:

Post a Comment